Franchise Information Nights
Find out how you can join the TV Magic team. Find out how you can be your own boss, make fantastic money, deliver outstanding customer service and love what you do. Register your interest here
Up and Coming TV Magic Information Nights
Our up and coming information nights for March and April are Sydney & Hobart. Please see details below:
SYDNEY FRANCHISE INFO NIGHT
Thursday 15th MARCH 7PM - 9PM
Venue: Berala Community Centre
98-104 Woodburn Rd, Berala
What to wear? Smart Casual
Parking: Some off street parking (free) and ample free parking on street nearby
HOBART FRANCHISE INFO NIGHT
Thursday 26th April 7pm - 9pm
Venue : T.B.A
NORTHERN RIVERS - TWEED HEADS INFO NIGHT
PERTH Franchise Information Night
DON'T MISS YOUR CHANCE TO LEARN SOME GROUND BREAKING BUSINESS TIPS FROM A WORLD-CLASS SPEAKER & HAVE SOME FUN IN THE PROCESS!!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- HOW TO BE YOUR OWN BOSS, get paid to tune in TV's and setup home theatre systems
- Business Growth strategies, marketing tips, business nuances, trade secrets, industry secrets
- Meet others who have done it and how they did it following a proven strategy
- How you can do it and see if you qualify
- How to apply
Who should attend?
- Anyone looking to buy a franchise - COME TO THIS BEFORE YOU BUY!!!
- Anyone looking to get into business for themselves
- Anyone who has a successful business already and just wants to grow it/learn how to develop their business
- Anyone who has a failing business
- Anyone who is interested in the field of technology, computers or electronics or basic handyman skills
- Anyone who has been made redundant/laid off in their current employement and are seeking a new career path with light work and huge financial rewards
WHAT TO WEAR?
- Smart Casual / Business Casual
IS REGISTRATION COMPULSORY?
- Unfortunately yes. We also like to know who is in the room, so don't be surprised if we call you prior or don't register your seat if we can't get a hold of you to confirm your attendance. We understand that the night is very much about you obtaining information. It is equally important for us to understand our audience (YOU) in order to deliver a successful night. Because our information nights are small & intimate (under 30 people) this enables us to maximise your enjoyment, learning and experience. So, please bring along questions you may have as we may be able to give you personal attention to address the questions that matter most to you. We look forward to seeing how a TV Magic franchise can be the ideal career path you've always dreamed of.