Eagleby TV Wall Mounting
Taking TV's To Another Level: TV Wall Mounting Eagleby
Unanchored TV's will soon be a thing of the past. It is becoming more and more well known that stand-alone TV's are a household hazard for small children and have, in many instances, been pulled or pushed onto a small child and they are being phased out for Wall Mounted TV's which are, not only much safer, but far more convenient, preactical and better looking.
Making The Decision Between a Wall Mounted and a Stand-Alone TV
To make the decision about whether to get a Wall Mounted TV a little easier for you, we've prepared a list of pros and cons:
Cons of Having a Wall Mounted TV:
Ok, so we're finished with the cons.
Pro's of Haivng a Wall Mounted TV:
1) They are not going to get pulled or pushed off anything and cause harm to a young child or pet, or even an adult
2) They look much nicer, tidier and more modern
3) You can get them concealed behind a picture or mirror!
4) You can have a row of smart TV's together on the wall to make ONE BIG picture!
5) You can use a large one to create your own Home Cinema
6) The cables are neatly tucked back into the wall behind so that the cables are neither dangerous nor unattractive to look at.
And that's not all but we don't want to go on all day.
For a Professional Looking Job You Need to Call The Professionals
So now that we've stablished the Pro's and Cons, the only thing left to do is call the experts at TV Magic to make your Wall Mounting Job look the very best that it can be!