ASHMORE TV SIGNAL BOOSTER, ANTENNA AMPLIFIER | PIXILATING CHANNELS REPAIR GOLD COAST
CALL Dan 0488 899 849
Don't suffer from poor TV reception any longer! When you need it fixed quick;
Call Dan 0488 899 849 Your local Ashmore TV Technician
So you're in Ashmore / Gold Coast and are having trouble with your current booster or mast head amplifier? Or do you have no idea what's wrong? Either way just give us a call and I can sort your TV reception issues out promptly. We'll have your ABC kids channel back on pronto and you won't miss the grand final of Master Chef :)
4 Signs you need a TV signal booster / masthead amplifier added to your existing antenna system
- Your antenna reception is working fine most of the time is a sign that you're TV signal is weak and may be pixilating the channels from time to time, a booster can help resolve this situation.
- Your experiencing pixilation on your TV channels after you've added in some extra TV outlets to your home. If you don't have a strong TV signal and you split it further to accommodate some new TV points it reduces the signal at the outlets and you may of just reduced it enough now to induce TV pixilation. Fitting a masthead signal amplifier should resolve your problem.
- Your antenna reception is good only at one end of your home. The further the distance your TV outlet is from the antenna, IE. the more cable length you've used the less signal will make it to the end. Some large houses need an amplifier to strengthen the TV signal for the far side of their home.
- Your antenna cabling is very old and you're losing TV channels / pixilation when it never used to. As cable gets old it tends to lose more signal per meter from deteriorating cable insulation. A TV signal booster will assist the TV signal to get from A to B without the huge signal loss.
4 Signs you have a TV signal booster / amplifier but it's not working
- You get no TV reception at all, no channels. When you're TV antenna booster is not working the whole antenna system stops working altogether.
- You can see it hanging off your antenna mast. When a masthead amplifier falls from the mast and hangs upside down it allows the rain to get in which fried the circuit board.
- Your TV reception stops working when its wet and comes good after a few days. There is water getting into your booster. It takes a few days to dry out. It's definitely going to need replacing.
- You TV channel pixilate that bad it's unwatchable. When the antenna booster is not working no signal comes in and a TV may still try display the channels but it's unwatchable.
A real-life example from today, 24th October 2017 follows:
Kerrie from Ashmore called TV Magic out to see why he can't get any TV reception after moving into his new home. What we found when we arrived was that his antenna system was fitted with a masthead amplifier booster and the power pack was missing. After inspecting the actual booster on the roof we found it was very old and not in good condition. The best solution for Kerrie which she agreed was to get a whole new set and make use of our 5 year warranty.
Do you need a TV Antenna signal booster in Ashmore?
Dan's the man, anything TV or Antenna related call 0488 899 849.
We service the whole Gold Coast and Tweed Area with local TV technicians.