ASHMORE TV TUNING, TV SETUP, TV INSTALLATION GOLD COAST
CALL ASHMORE TV TECHNICIAN Dan 0488 899 849
It's complicated nowadays, gone are the days of a simple straight forward TV Setup & Tuning.
Call Dan 0488 899 849 Your local Ashmore TV Technician & Installer
Once upon a time anyone could bring home their new TV and plug it in and away it goes. Nowadays you first have to assemble your TV (with tools) then weave your way through a bunch of unfamiliar internet and Smart TV settings hoping you've setup your TV correct. You can't even rely on the auto-tune on the Gold Coast any more (why is explained further down).
5 Reasons to hire a professional to install, setup and tune your new Smart TV
- Auto-Tune doesn't do a good job! In the past auto-tuning your channels on the Gold Coast Ashmore would of worked fine however nowadays there is multiple TV repeater stations transmitting the same channels but on different frequencies. When your TV auto-tunes it doesn't know which TV tower your antenna is pointing at and basically has a guess as to which set of frequencies to tune into; or it tunes into all of them and you end up with 100+ channels leaving you with heaps of duplicates and only one set actually working properly.
- Your TV requires assembly, don't accidentally damage it! Ideally you'll need a drill or screw drive and most importantly confidence to screw together the base of your TV to the main panel. If you mess this up you can strip the thread the base won't lock down tight. It's easily done if you're inexperienced. Many people accidentally scratch their screen while trying to install the base too! Or at very least put heaps of hard to clean finger prints on the panel.
- TV's are computers now and you need to know what you're doing in the initial setup. Your TV will need to successfully connect to the internet in order to use the apps and if you're not careful you could expose yourself to remote hacking of your TV's camera or voice recording features. Apart from that most people struggle getting the settings input correctly to get the internet features actually working.
- Your TV is smarter than you think. Although you think you've setup your TV properly and you may have done so however if you're not a trained professional you might not even know that you've set it up in a way that doesn't give you the best picture and sound available. We find this is very common with self installers.
- Watch those finger prints! Unfortunately TV screens setup by our customers are usually covered in their finger prints from the process. The screens are very sensitive and you can damage them easily with your man-handling. Your finger prints can be very hard to get off too. (Use a micro-fibre cloth from a TV store). It's best to hire a pro to avoid screen touching in the first place in my opinion ;)
A real-life example from today, 24th October 2017 follows:
Jacky from Ashmore Gold Coast bought her new smart tv and struggled setting it up. She couldn't get her tv installation to replicate her old tv setup. Once we arrived we found she had not installed the base correctly and was loose. We found dirty finger prints all over her new TV screen from her husband and her DVD and foxtel were connected to her TV in a way that was only giving her standard definition picture and sound. We fixed up the TV stand, cleaned her TV screen and fitted the correct hdmi cables to her TV and equipment so she could experience the best picture and sound from her new TV.
Do you need setting up and tuning your TV installation in Ashmore?
Dan's the man, anything TV technician or Antenna related call 0488 899 849.
We service the whole Gold Coast and Tweed Area with local TV technicians.